Plan and implement local operations and customs affairs action plans in alignment with local Business District and OS OP strategies.
- Coordinate with own Business District and OS OP for determining local operations & customs affairs strategies and action plans.
- Implement action plans according to the agreed schedule and review progress & results from time to time.
Prepare the budget for operations and customs affairs and run their operations within budget.
- Prepare annual operations and customs affairs budget with reference to strategic plans
- Run the operations in meeting the budgeted requirements
Build high-performance operations and customs affairs, team
- Maintain a fair reward and punishment mechanism to drive the morale of the teams
- Understand the needs of the teams and provide good support to them in order to maintain a high level of staff satisfaction.
Run operations to meet planned transit time with continuous improvement
- Run the operations according to planned transit time.
- Look for room for continuous improvement in transit time.
Run the operations and customs affairs to meet the company’s KPI.
- Run the operations in meeting or exceeding KPI standards.
- Analyze shortfall areas and take corrective actions on failure areas
Plan continuous improvement actions and expansion plans to meet future business growth and competitive market.
- Understand the changing needs on operations and business growth trend
- Design operations mode and expansion plan in order to meet the challenge from the change.
Maintain good relationship with external counterparts, e.g. customs authority, Air cargo Terminal, to facilitate the operations.
- Maintain regular contact with related external counterparts
- Keep the good working relationships with external parties through different kinds of contacts.
Manage sub-contractors to provide quality service as per contracts or agreement and perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- Establish service level agreement with sub-contractor.
- Review regularly on sub-contractor’s performance for corrective actions on failures and continuous improvement