Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG leader and is searching for a Country Manager for their Japan Operations.
- Directs the planning and development of the Japan business to achieve and surpass growth strategy.
- To manage and develop the Japan business to achieve profitable growth - focusing on key metrics: annual revenue, % gross margin and net profit.
- Implements new channels of marketing, expanding the customer base as well as sales per customer.Achieves growth through expanding into new markets within Japan.
- Builds the brand.
- Engaging in strategic alliances to grow customers and build the brand.
- Must have an overall 15 years of experience, largely in the direct to consumer marketing business.
- Should have had a minimum of 5 years in a P&L responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge and proven application of margin drivers, growth plans development and resource allocation.
- Experience of managing distributors both offline and online
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, matrix environment satisfying multiple customers.
- Native Japanese with business level English.