Our client is a world leader in the consumer goods industry. A top U.S. company, now with a global reach and a strong history in Japan, is searching for a CEO to take their brands to the next level. This position will not only lead brands that are a household names, but also direct sales for over 40 POS, continue to develop and grow their strong omnichannel strategy, and manage the overall operations of the company in Japan.
- Takes the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach company goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors
- Determines the direction of the Japan business and lead team members to create and implement strategies and goals
- Responsible for the P&L, revenue, cash flow, acquisition and implementation of major
- CAPEX items of the subsidiary
- Liaising with APAC and head office
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Builds a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making adjustments, and recognising the team's accomplishments
- Communicates a vision for the company and take steps to make it a reality
- Take an active role in sales and marketing strategy to promote our products and brand i
- Supervising and taking an active role into improving the local Service department
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a multi-brand, consumer retail leadership function
- A proven track record of business success in a foreign capital company in Japan
- Proven track-record as a brand ambassador
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- An ability to drive a team, to leverage market advantages, and build on a strong brand for market leadership.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary