We are searching for a CRM Manager for our European client who is a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of the world's finest garments.
This would be a great role for someone who is currently at a retail company, but doesn't have the opportunity to strategize and make local impact.
This role will lead the CRM Strategy in Japan and develop strong customer funnel improving CRM KPIs and work closely with headquarters. We are looking for candidates who have some experience to implement CRM activations, can control a budget, and have shown the ability to strengthen customer funnel both in size and quality.
You'll be responsible for customer communications and contact planning by the following:
- Define customer communication moments monthly basis, based on CRM KPIs, Marketing Calendar, Customer status & profiles, to engage clients.
- Deliver communications within the defined customer contact strategy
- Define the regional requirements for in store retail activities, events and key marketing campaigns. Act as the point of contact to deliver the customer communications calendar with central and retail teams
- Manage global campaigns also at the regional level, identifying key clients to be invited to brand events.
- Manage the traffic of requests to the central CRM team to deliver client lists, Sales Associate guidelines and creative content.
- Assessment of Results; Track of lessons learned and Budget coordination.
Campaign Project Management
- Be the lead person within the region for central CRM to project manage key retail moment campaigns
- Ensure each campaign has clear training and implementation guidelines for Sales Associates to be able to engage with their clients
Data collection / Data Analysis
- Supervises the activities of customers’ data collection, liaising with the Retail Team. Conducts training to stores / retail teams
- Responsible for performing continuous data quality activities on the CRM database, in order to increase the main CRM KPIs, working with HQ team
- Collaborates with the IT Function in order to guarantee a proper CRM System operations
- Analyzes data and builds client communication plans and client action plans based on commercial objectives
- Working with the Retail Team and based on the guidelines and tools provided by the HQ, prepares and delivers client communication including: calls, newsletters, catalogues, mailers, etc. on a regular basis.
- Prepares and organizes relevant actions to clients – gifts, in-store services, & other small scale local events (cocktails, dinners, trunk shows, etc.) with highest standards of execution.
- Take responsibility to help central and regional teams deliver training and the rollout plan for local App.
- Ambassador for their new App and drive the change with enthusiasm and momentum.
- Monitor the App KPI’s and ensure retail teams understand use the CRM campaigns.
- Budget control.
- Develops partnership opportunities for recruitment of potential clients.
- Conducts benchmarking of competitors’ clienteling activities in Japan.
- Responsible for providing all Central and Local Functions involved with CRM reports with relevant information to support the business.
- Proactively supports the HQ CRM, Marketing & Communication. Functions in ad hoc activities and/or projects.
- Ensures all the activities done versus the clients are fully compliant with privacy legislations.
Skills you should have
- Able to balance a clear strategic vision with a flexible and adaptive problem-solving attitude. With strong analytical skills to lead strategy development, as well as capability to understand customer insights.
- 5 years+ experience in client development, CRM, other similar positions in industry.
- Highly Analytical, confident in managing databases / figures to conduct data analysis.
- Consumer focused, with good insight understanding skill to lead customer journey.
- Excellent communication skill, proactive and able to conceive and drive projects forward with key team members and external parties both in Japan and in HQ both in Japanese and English.
- Excellent inter-personal skill / Result-oriented / Creative Mindset /Team Player / highly flexible to adopt to rapidly moving market.
- Experience on digital CRM plus.
- Experience in Retail business plus, not limited to luxury industry.