Our client is a leading European retail brand searching for a CRM manager. This role would be great for a CRM specialist or a CRM assistant who is looking to take the next step into a management role. You would have the opportunity to help create strategy and work closely with regional leadership in Hong Kong and Tokyo. Of course, this role offers flexible hours and work from home as work/life balance is a priority for this company.
1. Manage overall CRM activities in line with the company’s business objectives and priorities, encompassing customer database management, analysis, and customer-facing programs such as direct mail, email, SMS, gifting, etc..
2. Lead Japan’s data-driven marketing, customer analytics and CRM efforts.
3. Play a pivotal role in maximizing revenue and customer loyalty by leveraging 1st and 3rd party customer/consumer data
4. Create synergy of customer data across all touch points where transactions occur i.e. retail stores, website, events, etc.
5. Enhance team capabilities through demonstration of hard work and professionalism, day-to-day coaching and talent recruiting as needed.
6. Assist Senior Marketing Manager and Management Team in development of plans, reports, presentations and other tasks related to key accountability
- Professionally and personally mature person, with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong track record of work experience in CRM
- Deep knowledge of database marketing, data-driven marketing, CRM, is crucial
- Hands-on experience of day-to-day database management
- Functional knowledge of IT related to CRM and customer database
- Experience of working in the retail industry with omni-channel touch points (e.g. brick-and-mortar + e-commerce) is a must
- Experience in “luxury” or "cosmetics" space is not required, while high level of passion and interest will be crucial
- Minimum 3-year experience of working in international business environment
- Very strong English proficiency (in both speaking and writing) to work with regional
- Strategic thinker with high analytical skills
- Capable of resolving conflicts in a diplomatic manner
- Project management skills
- Goes beyond given role/anticipated path to achieve bigger results.
- A collaborative team player, while being a reliable project owner
- Capable of handling multiple and fast-paced tasks, with a strong sense of ownership
- Continuously looks for opportunities to drive effectiveness and efficiency