Demand/Supply Planning Manager position with American FMCG Manufacturer.
This position leads Demand & Supply planning for the subsidiary and is responsible for delivering
excellent finished goods service and right sizing all inventories & regional exports teams. The Demand & Supply Planning
Manager leads a team of planners and must cultivate strong relationships with the commercial team, regional teams, and and external parties(i.e. Co-Man, 3PL’s).
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager leads the Monthly Discipline process (S&OP) in order to build a collaborative Demand Plan, synchronize Supply and Demand, support new product launches.
▪ Supervise Supply & Demand Planning – Supervise the submitted demand plans for all products from Commercial team with demand planner. Identify gaps & opportunities and work with commercial team to resolve.
▪ Synchronize Supply & Demand – Accountable for supply/stock plan based on final demand plan and ensures the identification and communication of supply risks/opportunities/constraints, potential solutions, and impact on “unconstrained demand plan through S&OP process
*Plan/share the inventory projection showing “what if” to concerned people to eliminate the business risk(OOS & Excess, etc)
▪ Lead the S&OP Process- in weekly, monthly, quarterly Supply & Demand synchronization reviews with local commercial team, EU & US Exports leaders, & Regional
▪ Drive Continuous Improvement – Monitor performance metrics (KPI’s) to understand service, inventory, and trends. Identify opportunities for improvement and lead cross functional projects to improve service and right size inventory, leveraging available Global tools.
▪ Manages relationships ensuring compliance to operational KPI’s and delivering service excellence while right sizing inventory. Manages exceptions and drives continuous improvement together with the planning team.
Required Experiences / Skills:
・Bachelor’s degree or above
・3+ years experiences in the following:
- Inventory Planning (incl. Inventory model setting)
- Supply Planning
- Demand Planning
・5+ years experiences in people management (up to 5 people)
Preferred Experiences / Skills:
▪ Production/Manufacturing Planning
▪ Experience of teamwork(both internal and external)
▪ High level of mathematics
▪ Strong technical knowledge and experience with SAP/APO
▪ Business English
▪ Negotiation and relationship maintenance
▪ Financial literacy
▪ SAP knowledge