Our client is a major retail leader and looking for a digital marketing professional. This position would be a great role for someone who wishes to move from agency side or has around 3 years of experience and would like to move up with more responsibility. This position is also responsible for the development and execution of effective communication and advertising strategy internally as well as externally.
- Develop and design appropriate communication and advertising channels and tools to support business goals and strategy.
- Monitor and ensure the effective communication with target audience externally as well as internally.
- Build and enhance company’s brand awareness among existing and potential customers and other external parties via variety of channels.
- Maintain a consistent “corporate identity’, in line with corporate guidelines, across different communication tools and channels.
- Annual Consolidated Digital Marketing Planning and Execution supervised by CRM manager
- Website development & management
- App/ Mobile shop / SNS development & management
- Email/ Landing Page promotion
- Agency and cost management
- University degree, preferably in Business Management or related subjects.
- Business English (both written and spoken)
- Must be fluent in Japanese.
- PC and Digital tool literacy
- Proactive leader with strong service mindedness and communication skills.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work with people at all levels.
- Team working experience • Creativeness, Ownership mindset
- Awareness of digital marketing trend Experiences
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience