This is an excellent opportunity to build a strong digital marketing career with a service leader. If you have 2-4 years of digital experience and are ready for a role to learn more on data-led approach to client communication, then this will be a good position for you.
One of the key priorities of this role is to accelerate the usage of marketing automation programs, in conjunction with the e-mail channel. There is opportunity to leverage other additional digital channels like social media and messaging platforms to effectively communicate with our clients. To realize this opportunity, the candidate will closely partner with Japan sales and marketing teams, the digital team, and the technology function, among others.
The candidate should be naturally comfortable in the digital world and a skilled marketer, capable of managing complex projects end-to-end and diving deep in particular channels and campaigns to ensure flawless execution. You can analyze data, synthesize objectives, develop integrated strategy, create work plans, and execute your own tasks while working with others to meet deadlines. You are passionate about branding, and are an expert at creating audience-specific and platform-specific strategies and executing them flawlessly.
- Day to day management of of building campaigns, content and event coordination as well as e-mail deployment.
- Primary point of contact with Japan sales team to educate them on the business benefits of Marketo, drive usage and improve data collection processes to enable marketing automation at scale.
- Help develop and execute the social CRM strategy along with Digital Marketing leadership.
- Define social CRM KPIs; analyse and report engagement and traffic to the team.
- Develop and implement strategy for audience growth and engagement across various social platforms, including LINE, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Oversee ongoing development and refinement of a content and promotion calendar.
- Keep abreast of changes to content surfacing algorithms/policies that affect content performance and reach.
- Maintain and grow relationships with strategic partners including, but not limited to, communications agencies, content partners, and third-party data providers.
- Consistently improve acquisition metrics in line with the business growth targets.
- Support Head of Digital marketing in verifying and strengthening all customer touch points in the acquisition process.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing.
- 3+ years experience in CRM, direct marketing or database marketing with hands-on experience with top marketing automation tools
- Experience working in global, matrixed organisations is highly desirable, the role will work regularly with teams in other departments
- Expert on the social media landscape in Japan and what makes content relevant and memorable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English.