Our client is a leading F&B company searching for a direct import manager.
The direct import manager will be responsible for creating import policies to facilitate growth, increased sales and adding value for customers.
- Develop and execute import policy in line with company objectives.
- Oversee and manage Own Brand to provide better value to customers
- Manage and lead team members, alongside assisting category managers in sourcing and compliance
- Perform research and analysis on market situations to understand trends and competition
- At least 3-5 years experience in procurement, FMCG / F&B experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Comprehensive problem solving, project management, leadership and communication skills.
- Research, logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of procurement principles and processes.