Our client is a leading pharmaceutical leader.
To implement the sourcing strategy for the local categories in line with the overall company sourcing strategy to constantly increase productivity, optimise the external global spend, reduce costs.
- Implement Category Strategy following the centrally stipulated Target Operating Model (TOM) and inform accordingly local Business Partners (BPs).
- Identify, evaluate and classify sourcing risks and devise risk mitigation measures.
- Manage risk exposure.
- Identify and evaluate existing and potential local suppliers as well as the establishment and maintenance of supplier relations.
- Use Business Review Meeting and KPI leverage to resolve potential issues at an early stage.
- Segment suppliers following SLP process
- Business Review meetings with critical suppliers for the business.
- Feedback from suppliers (e.g. number of complaints, escalations)
- Achievement of defined KPI's
- Escalation managed in a timely manner.
- Manage local Business Partners actively and collaborate in order to align common goals.
- Coordinate Business Partner demands within Sourcing and ensure that relevant information is shared and Business Partner is supported adequately.
- At least annual Business Partnering meeting to align on goals and objectives.
- Participation in key BPs leadership meeting.
- Optimize buying channels and leverage market opportunities.
- Leverage sourcing tools (including e or reverse-auction, parallel negotiation etc ...)
- Maximize usage of Master Services Agreements (MSAs) or Frame Services Agreements (FSAs) as possible.
- Reducing single orders by leveraging frame service agreements when possible
- Catalogue usage and spend managed through this channel
- Pharmaceutic Industry knowledge preferred
- Local market knowledge
- Category specificity knowledge preferred
- Degree/education: Master degree preferred or Diploma degree
- 3-6 years of sourcing experience in category(ies) management