Our Client is a leading global NYSE, JASDAQ consumer organization. They are searching for an Investor Relations Director who will work alongside the Country Manager to lead the development and execution of IR activities to grow the business.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to manage all IR activities
- Maintain relationships and communications with shareholders regarding performance, strategy and future plans.
- Work with internal stakeholders to produce consistent brand messages. Communicate clearly with investors in accordance with market fluctuations.
- Be a leading voice on company business operations. Understand the industry and how the company fits into the market.
- Create a team culture where team members can grow and work together to impact the business.
- 8-10 years' relevant finance experience.
- Robust understanding of investment, global economy and stock market.
- Expert communicator capable of building and sustaining solid relationships with investors.
- Able to work closely with executive management, sharing honest and frank opinions to drive the growth of the business.
- Excellent abilities as a leader who can inspire stakeholders both internal and external to the company.