About Our Client
Our client is building a global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name. Our client is expanding beyond its position as a global key player for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
- Be the eCommerce business P&L holder for the brand; Identify suitable eCommerce sales channels
- Build and develop the regional digital team to ensure their capability is well developed and utilized within the business
- Lead the Ecommerce strategy to deliver experience and service to consumers in multiple channels
- Identify the consumer needs in key markets and deliver the localized marketing content, merchandising and operations to drive the customer engagement
- Manage the selection of trade partner & agency to grow the ecommerce business and build consumer data in APAC markets
- Review and analysis the business KPIs and share the eCommerce and digital insights to related internal parties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years of eCommerce and digital experience in retail brand of which at least 5 years' experience covering eCommerce business in the Japan market is required.
- Multi-channel apparel or footwear industry experience is ideal.
- Adaptable management style to coach and mentor at strategic level
- Ability to influence and build relationship within diverse teams at all levels in matrix environment
- Agile, consumer-oriented with strong analytic skill to be able to translate data into tactical solutions in complex and fast paced environment
- Excellent in multi-tasking and prioritizing and comfortable with tight deadlines and fast-changing situation
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead a team of 10 to own all online channels of the brand
- CBD location with sporty environment