- 2-3 years’ experience in e-commerce project management for a luxury or FMCG brand
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups, including business and technical teams.
- Full knowledge of the e-commerce ecosystem. Omni-channel experience a preferred.
- Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies.
- Participate to the launch of Japan e-commerce website
- Support e-commerce operation and activities
- Oversee one direct report ( a temporary staff) with responsibilities over operation and customer service
- Data management, analysis and reporting of personal data and purchasing records of the clients to understand the trends of their spending and to determine
- CRM action plan by store & customer segment