Our client is an exceptional European luxury leader and looking for someone who can implement the CRM strategy and grow the brand awareness to drive the E-Commerce business.
- Lead and coordinate with local teams all E-commerce activities.
- Ensure project timelines are updated regularly and coordinate with all resources to facilitate the success of the e-commerce sales channel.
- Coordinate and maintain with Marketing the on-line catalog of products.
- Coordinate stock review, replenishment, forecasts, supplies and consumables with the local supply chain team.
- Manage transversal integration of all aspects of local e-commerce projects including marketing, analytics, e-CRM, stock & supply chain, IT, logistics, retail, after sales service and local third party vendors.
- Work closely with local Communication and HQ E-com and Digital teams to optimize maximum online exposure in the market.
- Manage and enrich the Customer Database in terms of quantity and quality.
- Support and motivate boutique staff so that data continues to be fed into the CRM database.
- Coordinate with IT to solve any technical issue related to the CRM database.
- Propose local CRM strategy and action plans in coordination with HQ team and worldwide CRM guidelines.
- Benchmark competitors programs in the luxury goods sector.
- Implement and monitor clients follow for the boutiques and develop a VIP program.
- Carry out appropriate Customer Database analysis.
3-4 years of experience managing CRM and optimizing e-commerce and retail sales
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Client & Service Oriented
Native Japanese level, business level English