If you are currently managing an eCommerce platform and ready to expand your knowledge, with a strong global brand, then apply for this role. In short, you should be familiar to launching eCommerce business on Rakuten, Amazon, Yahoo, etc., with preference given to Rakuten.
Here is what your focus will be:
- Strategy Planning of eRetailer Marketplace operations and sales achievement
- KPI tracking & reporting of eRetailer sales performance
- Coordination of digital asset creation for eRetailer sales campaigns
- Helping build eRetailing user journey’s for registration on the company's .com page
Additionally, you will ensuring the commercial availability of product content and features on Amazon, Rakuten, or other platforms according to local campaigns and global product launches, as well as of facilitating platforms enhancements and developments that are aligned between global and the eRetailer platforms operations team.
The objective is to achieve business targets, improve conversion, as well as devising business plans in order to provide best-in-class digital user experience for the customers reaching our client's products on the eRetailer website and /or the company website.
You will also be responsible for any developments of new local eCommerce initiatives for by investigating and assessing additional, new eRetailing opportunities in Japan.
- 4-5 years’ experience in eCommerce platforms operations management (experience with Amazon and/or Rakuten marketplace platforms is required) for FMCG company
- Possess e-Commerce business acumen, sensitive to local e-Commerce trends
- Detailed minded, flawless execution ability, responsible with excellent organization and coordination skills
- Able to develop new concepts and strategies to meet business objectives
- Good analytical skills performing sales figures analysis
- Knowledge of Omni-channel business management
- Quick learner, good interpersonal & communication skills to deal with different stakeholders including local and headquarters
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Business Level English - able to present and conduct meetings in English