Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Asia - Pacific,
We are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Director who will hunt, nurture and lead the sales process as well as to manage the local relationship of our network of clients. The ideal candidate must be well versed in supply chain processes and technology and be able to articulate the value propositions to all stakeholders in the prospect organizations, from Chief Supply Chain Officers to Chief Procurement Officers as well as to supply chain planning professionals to logistics professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Silicon Valley-based startup that has built the next generation cloud-first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. We are seeking to disrupt how supply chains are managed, orchestrated, and operated today, and in the process is taking out significant waste from our global logistics spend.
- Focus on target accounts that have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the organization
- Position and sell the full value of the product portfolio to maximize sales, customer growth, and customer satisfaction, leveraging a preemptive and consultative customer engagement model, and an established sales process
- Prospect into enterprise accounts, generate interest, qualify and develop new business
- Organizational mastery to manage multiple deals at any time
- Proactively research and analyze available customer situational information to build and position a preemptive value proposition; construct and deliver customer propositions that are concise, compelling, and valuable in the eyes of the prospect or the customer
- Works with the lead generation and sales development function
- Work with the Global and Regional teams to manage and support our current clients. Provide clarity and ensure the digital experience is second to none.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related fields
- Must have 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience in the supply chain, logistics, or manufacturing industries
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals and quota
- ‘A’ player with a proven track record of success selling enterprise software business applications to Fortune 500 accounts
- Previous exposure/ success with complex sales process involving 2-4 decision-makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
- An existing set of VP, C-Level, and Directors in client base who are excited to hear about your latest opportunity or if you don't have the contacts, you know how and aren't afraid to contact them!
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organizations
- Ability to articulate and credibly discuss industry issues, trends, and business solutions with customers/prospects
- Ability to learn and pick up on our products and articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage heavy workloads, prioritize work appropriately, and meet assigned deadlines; excellent organizational and analytical skills
- 75% travel to client locations as needed. Ideally based in Tokyo.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese