Our client is a leading cosmetics and consumer goods company searching to hire a customer service manager.
The group will be responsible for managing exports to international companies with optimized service.
- Manage exports as a supply chain partner on a global level.
- Conduct streamlined order management with international companies.
- Maintain and improve communication with stakeholders and affiliates.
- Manage customer service and connect with relevant departments
- Create and improve freshness guidelines alongside 3PL and customer brokers.
- Plan projects to improve product agility and cost.
- Proactively increase the company's involvement in the global logistics community.
- At least 5 years experience in international trade and logistics.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive transformation initiatives with stakeholders.
- Business oriented mindset and strong drive to improve.
- Experience with ERP, cosmetics regulations and people management skills preferred.