Are you looking to grow your skills and leadership in FP&A?
This is role perfect for someone who:
- Can work in a small fast-paced team
- No overtime
- Full telework
- Can communicate with other departments
This company has a strong brand name and reputation in the auto industry. The Japan business has been strong through 2020 - 2021 and continues to be very stable. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to work in a fun environment with a multinational team.
- Business analysis with a financial point-of-view
- Preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense, capital, etc.
- Assure expenses are recorded correctly, create department performance reports, and analyze spending variances.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual closing with Finance manager.
- Take a leadership role in financial report creation and presentation
- 5 years of accounting/FP&A experience
- Competency in analysis and financial modeling.
- Business level English
- Knowledge of USGAAP
- Experience with SAP