One of the leading optical product retailer with nearly 300 stores in Japan and have a strong online presence. This role reports directly to the head of finance and works closely with the financial headquarters in Europe. Position is open as the present incumbent has been promoted internally.
- Management Accounting (Financial budget planning & analysis ,Approval Documents)： Plan a financial budget and reconcile monthly Sales, GP, SG&A and other activity into general ledger.
- Approval Documents: Lead drafting requests for approval to support the management team's decision-making and ensure attainment of Company goals.
- New investment projects (M&A, new store openings, overseas expansion, etc.): Lead various projects such as M&A, new store openings, and overseas expansion as a financial leader.
- Manage staff of 2.
- 3+ years in finance /accounting in similar area (retail/e-commerce/ consulting/banking is a plus).
- Data analytics skill.
- Cross functional communication proficiency.
- Business partner mindset – a good sense of balance covering both business and finance.
- Positive mindset to challenge new things in the changing business environment.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Project management experience.
- Team management experience.
- SAP knowledge.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Hybrid work is allowed.