In this company known for its innovation, growth and stability, take on the chance to use your honed Finance skills to inspire further growth.
1. Budget and Forecast for business in Japan and Korea.
- Weekly preparation forecast and report to Regional HQ.
- Monthly analysis for the difference from forecast and actual result.
- Preparation of annual financial plan, monitor the status, and analyse the difference on the actual data.
2. Oversee the compliance and the accounting operations, including but not limited to:
- Local statutory/tax/regulatory compliance and filings.
- Month-end closing and account reconciliations and analysis.
- Finance and administrative support to other functions.
- Prepare and submit monthly report to Regional HQ, covering accounting, cash flow, credit risk, treasury, and service.
- Review daily accounting operations including payroll, employee reimbursement, vendor invoice processing and payment, inter-company billing and cash flow management.
3. Business support
- Review business model and coordinate with cross functions.
- Review legal arrangement, including agreements.
Japanese – business level.
English – business level.
- PC skills:
Window Office is must.
Oracle or other ERP system experience is preferred.
- Special competency required:
Communication and coordination skills preferred.
Problem solving skills.
Be able to handle multiple tasks.