•Provide accurate business analyses to management on a timely manner.
-Understand the business and provide analyses, proposals, and / or thoughts to management.
- Predict requests and manage the process on a professional manner.
• Provide and submit accurate forecasts and reports on a timely manner.
- Schedule ahead and coordinate with related people beforehand.
- Understand the purpose of the requests / reports.
- Collect the relevant information as much as possible.
- Verify and quantify the information collected.
- Consolidate all the information and prepare accurate forecasts and reports on a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the final outcome. Challenge others as appropriate.
- Present it to management with highlighting issues and / or concerns.
• Ensure the Financial Controlling related processes are compliant to policies and efficient.
- Ensure Financial Controlling related processes (i.e., approval processes) are compliant to the policies.
-Continuously improve the Financial Controlling related processes.
• Motivate and develop team members.
• Manage staff career growth and groom potential successors.
Minimum of 4 years FP&A experience.
Sound Accounting knowledge and experience preferred.
Team management experience highly advantageous.