A global FMCG company is looking for a Finance Controlling Manager.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Leads finance related projects and accomplishing successful implementation.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- 8-10 years working experience in Finance and Accounting sector
- Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tax filing, and Tax audit experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Committed and strong team player
- Knowledge of Financial Software
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Successful finance project lead experience (eg. ERP) is preferable
- An experience in the FMCG industry is a plus
- CPA or CA qualification holder is a plus