Our client is a global NYSE manufacturing company with around 60,000 employees in 300 locations worldwide. This organization has a domestic staff of around 60.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a finance team in a domestic office with APAC responsibilities. If you have experience of financial leadership in an SME environment this may be the perfect role for you.
- Oversight of all areas relating to financial reporting.
- Partner with Asia Pacific Head of Finance and US HQ
- Lead financial management / analysis for manufacturing plant.
- Coordination of all key finance processes including budgeting, forecasting, analysis and execution
- Financial reporting, management analysis, budgeting forecasts, internal control, treasury and cash flow management.
What you need to succeed
- 10 years experience in finance leadership roles
- Superior team management and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills at an executive level in both Japanese and English
- Self-motivated, pro-active
- Work as the process lead for all finance related systems