An exciting role with a pioneering company. This Services Provider is expanding its operations in the Japan and is looking for experienced professionals, ready to take charge and lead by example. Does this sound like you?
- In-depth exploration of causes or trends to identify problems, opportunities and specific actions required
- Build and use financial models that simulate and forecast business elements; quantify uncertainty and statistical variance in projections/scenarios
- Work closely with business units to understand key drivers of financial statements and cause-effect relationship between prices, cost of goods sold and operating expenses
- Identify and research monthly and quarterly variances to forecast, actively recognising opportunities for improvement
- Uncover new opportunities to grow and optimise the business through analytics, financial modelling, and business case development
- Improve processes for current reporting, automation, frequency, efficiency, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Advanced degree (i.e.: an MBA or Master's in an analytics-oriented field) is strongly preferred
- 7+ years of work experience as a manager and analyst, or similar position
- Hands-on experience with reporting tools (Tableau, Adaptive Planning), statistical software (R, SAS) and strong SQL skills are preferred
- Ability to draw conclusions from raw data then summarise results quickly and efficiently
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, priorities and complete objectives on time
- Experience working with large data volumes required
- Strong writing and presentation skills