Opportunity to join the FP&A in a renowned European Consumer Goods company on the path to IPO in the near future. Join the multicultural FP&A team of 4 and work under a well-liked manager who is described as:
- Great communicator
- Analyze topline and gross margin by products, by channels and by stores and various financial performance
- Monitor topline and major cost items and product profitability, and analyze variance of plan vs actual providing valuable information to set short & middle term planning
- Support cross-functional team to launch new product, analyzing profitability of new products
- Daily set-up and annual review/ update operation in ERP system.
- Support to create projected P&L and other key financial plans
- Support to create annual budget, cooperating with other functions’ managers
- Track progress of annual budget and forecast year-to-go plan
- Prepare business update meeting for Management.
- 3+ years of finance & accounting experience.
- Communication skills, flexibility, and maturity to interact with other functions
- Proactive and team-oriented attitude
- Open to changes and can learn quickly
- Analytical skill and positive learning mindset
- Growth mindset and business oriented
- Conversational level English (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)