One of the leading European brands has an exciting opportunity here! Please see below for the info, and reach out hisato@ focuscoregroup.com if you think you are the best fit for the role!
1. Responsible to deliver accurate and relevant financial information & analysis with the highest quality to senior management in order to make better and timely decisions.
2. Support senior management to achieve financial goals of improving shareholders assets by avoiding risks and capturing opportunities in capital efficient manners.
1. Business Planning for our Business (40%)
- Lead financial planning process and procedure under the guidance of Business Planning & Control (BPC) manager including effective communication to all departments and driving all scheduled activities in planning ensuring all deliverables are prepared and shared with the senior management team.
- Take part in the business planning process as a finance lead and control all activities are correctly recorded in the book.
- Lead financial forecasting process coordinating with other departments such as Sales Planning, Marketing, and Sales, assisting BPC senior manager.
- Lead to prepare financial information for the brand plan book.
- Budget control including cost and expense analysis and cash flow management to ensure to achieve the financial target.
2. Decision Support (25%)
- Support BPC manager and senior management of the company with various divisional and company-wide special projects by delivering analyses, simulations, proposals to address business performance issues & opportunities.
3. Financial Reporting (25%)
- Lead to prepare monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner and submit them to the brands.
- Correspond to add-hoc reporting requests from our brands.
- Analyze financial risks and/or opportunities and communicate to the BPC manager and senior management members at appropriate occasions, and propose plans for improvement.
- Ensure key financial data is reported in compliance with the brand accounting policies and procedures.
- Own the process to submit actual financial information via the brand reporting tool ensuring submitted data is consistent with SAP.
4. Others (10%)
- Fully understand and implement brands' policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve ways of working for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work as a good team player in the Finance department.
Evolution data/development opportunities(what could be the next job after this one, what is the responsibilities possible evolution): Will potentially manger level. It is also possible to transfer internally
Senior Management, Marketing, Sales Planning, Logistics, IT, HR&GA, etc.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required :
- University graduate with Finance/Accounting degree
- Japanese: Native level
- English: Business level (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
Professional experience & know-how :
- At least 5~7 year experience in a similar finance role in large multinational companies
- Strong background in financial planning and analysis position
Technical & management skills :
- Minimum knowledge of financial accounting (IFRS) required (CPA is a plus).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with speed and flexibility
- Strong communicator with all levels of staffs within a company
- Solid system comprehension
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Results-driven - highly motivated, proactive, self-starting
- Continuous improvement
- Hands-on and meticulous
- Learning agility and a strong interest in the operations
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to run multi-tasks effectively