- Drive all financial reporting analysis, such as the monthly balance sheet review, quarterly corporate financial reviews and other analysis for presentation and review to the market Controller, CFO and CEO.
- Analyze company’s financial risks and potential exposure through rigorous review of the financials and address any potential impacts to the company’s financial performance; supervise analyses to drive financial performance by identifying new opportunities through business intelligence and analysis; providing insight into operational and financial historical and prospective trends.
- Partner with the Assistant Controller-Financial Reporting to lead statutory audit and local statistics reporting to ensure full compliance with no delay.
- Partner with the Assistant Controller-Financial Reporting to liaise with both internal and external auditors to resolve issues related to financial reporting and controls.
- Support Japan Controllership Consolidations team in the closing of subsidiary financial reporting
- Partner with Japan Shared Services to oversee and ensure financial accuracy of activity maintained within Japan Shared Services organization.
- Develop team members (manage objectives and offer advice)
- US GAAP knowledge
- Japan GAAP knowledge
- CPA or Charted accountant
- Business level English and Japanese
- Accounting/Controllership experience
- Audit experience
Finance Department: Global Controllership
Direct Supervisor: Senior Director Assistant Controller of Financial Reporting and Consolidation