Our client is a renowned American automotive company searching for a finance and insurance consultant.
The financial and insurance consultant will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with clients to be recognized as a trusted business advisor by the dealer network alongside supporting the company's local business development and relationship management.
This role is perfect for a finance professional looking to go in-house in a front-facing role in B2B consulting.
- Perform relationship management as the point of contact between dealers and relevant company business units.
- Analyze sales and processes to identify best practices, business opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Work with financial partners to develop activities and support product launches.
- Act as a subject matter expert for dealers, providing advise and mentorship as necessary.
- At least 5 experience, preferably with financial services.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, teamwork and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.