The Forecast Manager supports the Brand by building accurate demand forecasts for regular saleable products, promotional items, and packaging materials.
He/She also contributes to Brand’s growth by animating the forecasting process for new products, and by anticipating products discontinuation.
The Forecast Manager is also in charge of managing other Forecast coordinators for other brands by giving some clear guidelines and support on daily operation.
Accompany business planning -
Monitor and ensure the adequacy between sales forecasts and the Brand’s budget for saleable.
- Monitor and ensure the adequacy between actual sales, sales forecasts for new and regular products, Marketing plan and distribution channels (counters, boutique, eCommerce, …)
- Monitor the consumption for POSM items; coordinate corrective actions for items under deviation. Control and animate the forecasting process
- Animate the forecasting process around new products and forecast valo (S&OP)
- Generate accurate basic sales forecasts trends through the forecasting tool (FutureMaster); control and adjust the impact linked to launch strategies and cannibalization. Prepare and animate monthly forecasts reviews with relevant teams to validate basic sales forecasts
- Control and adjust timely the products trends, especially linked to products end of life and special events. Manage seasonality and campaign roll-out to finalize the Forecast outputs.
- Update systems (sales figures, item, and customer master data) following reviews outputs Sharing and improving
- Generate and share monthly activity reporting with Central and Regional counterparts
- Review Key Performance Indicators and lead actions for improvement
- Formalize the forecasts know-how and documentation Management
- Coach and animate team of 2 forecast coordinators
- Support daily operation and meeting presentation for other brands
- Develop team expertise in the forecast through training, benchmark other markets Make recommendations and lead actions to drive business metrics