The brand value of this company has been growing globally and with operations spreading out across Asia, there is a great chance for a skilled FP&A specialist to support the expansion and develop a meaningful career. The role is perfect for anyone wanting to utilise their English skills
- Report risks & opportunity for CAPEX budget.
- Schedule management（Monthly closing, AOP/Forecast planning etc.).
- Check, train and advise for 2 lower level contractors.
- Check and streamline process and system set up to make business smooth.
- Data check and reconciliation between systems.
- System training for each division and FPA staff.
- Handle requests from HQ and shared service centre.
- Support for FPA business partners.
- Support for Head of reporting group etc.
- Experiences of our company's financial system (Hyperion、Oracle、IBM TM1) or similar systems.
- Experiences of financial report preparation with understanding of data flow between systems.
- Can communicate with overseas staffs in English.
- Intermediate Excel skill. Need to use formula from scratch.
- Understand all group tasks. There are more than 50 routine tasks especially for monthly closing.
- Less routine scheduled and fixed tasks. Majority is ad hoc, so need to understand background, process, company's rule and financial system, and think to work by yourself.
- Need to think by yourself how you can provide more accurate, faster, more visible, more understandable services to your customers, involve others to establish process and execute.
- Need to be familiar with systems and data handling.