Great opportunity with a renowned European FMCG company in Tokyo. This company has a growing presence in the personal care sector in Japan with specialized products catered to all genders.
If you are looking to use English more often and work in a team that is focused on FP&A with great work life balance benefits, this could be the one!
● Bonus twice a year
● Employee discount system
● Comprehensive welfare group term life insurance
● Group long-term disability income compensation insurance
● Group Comprehensive Life Insurance
● Birthday leave
● Volunteer leave
● Free use of facilities such as recreational facilities / sports clubs
+ many more!
- Perform accurate financial analysis and reporting in a timely manner.
- Support the creation and reporting of the:
- Long Range Plan
- Annual Budget
- Quarterly Reforecast
- Engage in:
- Monthly closing
- Variance analysis
- Reporting of the Actuals vs. Budget and/or Reforecast.
- Improve and sustain control capability and business integrity across business partners.
- Work together with local business partners such as department heads and Global Financial Teams to improve efficiency, accuracy and transparency such as implementation of new systems and processes.
- 3 or more years’ experience in Controlling/FP&A role
*If you do not have experience in Controlling/FP&A, you should have a strong interest in the field, willingness to learn and have one of the following background: Accounting， Audit， Investment Banking (M&A included) and or management consulting
- Experience working in global retail or FMCG companies is a plus
- Fluent Japanese
- Business-level English
- Good analytical skills