Financial Planning Analyst / Manager (depending on experience)
Report to: Director Finance
Working Location: Tokyo
We are a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through the use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets, and advanced analytics.
• Develop full P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow (Revenue, COGs, Expenses, CAPEX)
• Lead analytics with a strong finance focus
• Participate in the rolling forecast, annual budgeting, and long-range planning processes
• Gather business information and translate it into numbers in time to develop a budget and forecast with an Excel worksheet
• Identify and measure key metrics that drive company performance
• Perform variance analysis and continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements with Excel skill
• Provide decision support to company leaders with detailed explanation
• Participate in the contracting process to evaluate the pricing strategy of new contracts and renewal of agreements
• Assist the US Team in the AR billing, evaluation of debtors aging, and collection of receivables
• Assist in compiling supporting documentation for monthly/quarterly reviews and annual audits
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Involve in the Oracle Cloud system implementation (Inventory Management and Order-to-Cash)
• Participates in other projects as required.
• Other ad hoc analysis as needed
• 5+ years’ experience in FP&A, preferable with healthcare experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, or related field; CPA and MBA a plus
• Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple tight deadlines in a fast-growing environment with frequently changing priorities.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Oracle Cloud experience preferred
• Knowledge of US GAAP/SOX will be a big plus
Essential Skills & Abilities
• Experience serving as a trusted business partner
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to provide recommendation and alternative plans
• A solutions-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic work environment
• Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to effectively work with all levels and cross-functionally within the company including Senior Management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills, with a sharp focus on details
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you think you are:
• Drive for results
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Customer focus
• Peer Relationships
• Intellectual horsepower
Please apply to this position!