The FP&A Manager will be a crucial participant in the ongoing support of our Japan business. The individual will provide support annual planning process, reporting, and business intelligence. In addition, the person will be a key driver to streamline processes, report trends, and analyze results to identify areas of focus with the local management team.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
• 3+ years’ experience in analysis and reporting
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Business level English communication skills
• Advance level of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
• Self-Starter/Good coordinator
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule during monthly and year-end closings
• College degree
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
• Experience of Hyperion, Business Objects, and JDE software
• Budget process support experience
• Lead in preparing the monthly management reporting packages for Capital and Operating expenses, including summarizing for Senior Management.
• Capture KPIs and analyze trends over time. Independently perform deep-dive analysis to understand the underlying drivers. Provide insight and commentary on trends; proactively identify opportunities/risk areas where appropriate.
• Interface with business management financial statements, reporting activity, and adherence to policy.
• Prepare ad hoc financial and analytical support for the broader supply chain, as necessary.
Analysis & Financial Modeling(30%):
• Perform return analysis, including proformas, on various project proposals
• Monitor investment performance and provide timely feedback to management
Expense and Capital Planning(30%):
• Lead the market-wide Capital Planning process
• Provide support and partnership for annual operational expense profit plan and coordination with business units across the market
• Support creation of documentation and presentations for senior leadership
• Support other ad-hoc requests from other departments in Japan as well as Corporate.