A international transportation business with an integrated global network needs a new Standalone FP&A Manager/Controller to take over the financial management of its complex service business line in Japan.
This is a truly international business role that will work closely with a foreign CFO in Japan, as well as APAC and global colleagues. Strong communication skills will be essential as you work with clients to devise solutions for their unique business needs, and liaise internally with other business units.
• Ensure the proper implementation, analysis and review of pricing and re-pricing control
• Prepare investment modeling and profitability calculations of new and existing business
• Prepare accurate and timely monthly forecast and detailed yearly budget.
• Monthly analysis and explanations of actual figures, deviations to budget and forecast
• Supports the business units to ensure the achievement of cost reduction initiatives and annual budget targets
• Support and challenge operations management whilst ensuring financial integrity
• Native-level Japanese, business-level English
• Analytical skills and high sense of accuracy
• Inter-personal skills, team player, excellent communication skills
• More than 5 years of accounting/FP&A/controlling experience, and a good understanding of accounting principles (IFRS, JGAAP)