One of the most prestigious, dependable, and inventive companies in the world is expanding its FP&A team in Japan. I am currently exclusively recruiting for 4 financial analyst roles across different divisions of this business in Japan, including pharma, medical devices, and consumer goods.
This is a high-performance organisation looking for high-performing individuals who consistently hit targets. Most of these roles involve matrix reporting structures, and good communications skills in Japanese and English are essential for all positions.
The company can offer excellent career advancement opportunities inside and outside of Japan, and because of its structure it is an excellent place to develop a full finance business partner skillset. The salary ranges for these positions are highly competitive too.
If you are an ambitious FP&A professional with strong accounting experience then I would like to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with professional certification such as CPA, CMA, etc.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- 3+ years of FP&A experience
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Japanese (written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills with strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail