A European manufacturing company with excellent work-life balance and an open culture is looking for a FP&A Specialist to join its team in Kanagawa.
This person will have a clear pathway to a Finance Manager position in the future due to an expected retirement in the next few years.
The company has flexible work hours, a flat culture, and low overtime in the finance department.
This is a good role for someone who already has FP&A experience at a manufacturing company who is looking for career progression and a new challenge at a nice company.
- Lead overall Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing activities (e.g. Accrual/Provisions) and HQ reporting in SAP
- (P&L, B/S and supplemental reports) work with other finance staffs
- Prepare annual budget P&L (Sales & Margin, OPEX) B/S (OWC/Cashflow) and Analysis/Reporting work with
- business partnering with leaders of other departments
- Prepare P&L forecast P&L (Sales & Margin, OPEX) and B/S (OWC/Cashflow) work with business partners
- Analyze mainly Sales & Margin, COGS/OPEX and Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Experience in accounting and FP&A roles
- ERP experience (preferably SAP FI/CO)
- Written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English/Japanese Business level