An international creative agency is searching for a charming, kind, energetic, office administration staff member to support the office administration operations on a daily basis.
Candidates must be fully comfortable performing supporting tasks both in English and Japanese and they must be excellent communicators with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
The day to day goals of this job require someone who is willing and proactive not only to deal with various general affairs but also to learn HR, IT, and Finance related support tasks.
An entertainment industry background is not essential, but we recommend candidates to have an appreciation for music, film, art and entertainment. Our company culture is inclusive, diverse with a strong sense of learning, discovery and sharing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting all general office affairs duties related to HR, Legal, Finance, and administration.
- Liaising with outside professional offices as necessary both in English and Japanese with some understanding of legal context.
- Maintaining inventory of company assets and relevant service agreement. (leased properties)
- Ensuring insurance policies necessary for the company.
- Working experience in international environment is plus
- Willingness to support in all areas of the company operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good skills on PC/software plus
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Must be diligent, detailed and capable of multi-tasking.
- Must be a self starter, proactive and a team player.
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience in administration operations at a small to medium size office is a plus.