A leading international manufacturing company is looking for an experienced General Affairs professional.
The General Affairs manager is a critical role to manage the Yamagata site to help maintain the facility in good condition from various of aspects, supporting employees and leaders, and also to be a good corporate citizen in the area.
- Facility/Property management related work;
- Site Operation, including any services provided through external local suppliers such as cleaning, security procedures, canteen and lunch related, etc.;
- COVID19 and safety/security related work, coordinating with EH&S team;
- External relations, including Community Relations, Industrial Relations, CSR, etc.
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Experience in General Affairs management for minimum 3 years
- Represent Company in a local and industrial community environment including the aspect of CSR.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill in Japanese language
- Business level English communication skill in both verbal and written