- Lead and establish annual global Account plans for the existing accounts in conjunction with all the global/regional account managers.
- To increase global sales revenue from existing global accounts as per the account plans through deep engagement internally with all the regions and external engagement with the customers both in Japan and overseas
- Proactively identify and pursue new global size accounts in conjunction with all the regional / country / global sales teams, both existing and new
- Clearly identify and set Sales Pipeline within the Industry vertical from all the global target accounts,
- Engage with all the regional commercial teams to set a winning sales strategy for each account and align the account plans accordingly
- Work with all the regions on the major issues including tender management, implementation, spot quotations, and other account-related issues critical to onboard new sales opportunities.
- Support or lead ad-hoc projects are undertaken by the Global Sales Strategy Division
- Strong Sales Experience of 5+ years in the freight forwarding industry for Air and Ocean freight accounts, preferably within Automotive / Semiconductor Verticals.
- Proven skills in acquiring forwarding biz from new global size customers
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural business environment or understanding of the Japanese business culture.
- Excellent Communications skills in English is mandatory
- Ability to network with key influencers and `C' level decision-makers
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to make compelling presentations to potential clients
- Ability to analyze sales opportunities and recommend alternatives
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Supply Chain / Logistics Industry Knowledge
- Relevant Vertical Industry Knowledge
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Microsoft Office (advanced level). Must be proficient in formulas, VLOOKUP and modeling.