- Supervises transportation and logistics solution services and activities.
- Supervises Customs activities, such as Customs auditing, inventory management and annual report for compliance
- Supervises direct staff, ensuring timely and accurate performance feedback is received on a regular basis.
- Manage the KPI of Logistics Service Providers
- Develops and implements standard operational processes to ensure high quality shipping services.
- Ensures compliance with all government related programs specific to mode and direction of related shipments (i.e. Customs, security, other import and export government agencies that regulate international trade)
- Prepares timely management information and reports as specified and requested.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and ensure efficient process adherence
1. Bachelor or above Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics or equivalent combination of experience and education.
2. 5-10 years operational experience in international transportation, preferably with an international logistics provider.
3. Strong capabilities for following, establishing, and leading logistics supply chain processes.
4. Detailed knowledge of logistics handling management and sales and operations planning methodologies
5. Review and analyze freight/service cost and identify cost savings
6. Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills with focus on issue resolution and proactive process improvement
7. Proficient in Japanese and English
|Job title :||Global Logistics Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Discipline||Logistics & Supply Chain|
|Salary :||8,000,000 to 13,000,000|
|Contact :||Garvita Singh|
|Email :||email Garvita|