Our client is a leading cosmetics and consumer goods company searching to hire a group manager.
The group will be responsible for overseeing import / export activities, 3PL management, cost reduction initiatives and building a stronger global network.
- Develop and grow the company's global network.
- Implementation of cost reduction initiatives across the company's operations and logistics.
- Achieving KPI's alongside 3PL performance management.
- Benchmarking, standardization and optimization of business processes and operations.
- Oversee and improve quality controls of products.
- At least 8 years experience in management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written.
- Experience of working with supply chain management in a global context.
- Experience with 3PL Management, supply chain and logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of standards, processes and operations.
- Comprehensive problem solving, analytical, leadership and relationship building skills.
- Logical, results oriented, multi-tasking capability and strong drive to improve.