Head of eCommerce – Luxury, Sustainable Brand
- Play a key role within a global high-end multichannel retailer.
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join a highly reputable team of experts.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on developing and implementing the eCommerce and digital marketing strategies for this impressive brand, ensuring consistent channel growth and optimising brand awareness and lead generation in order to drive sales. Safeguarding brand consistency and relevance, as well as ensuring conversion rates are fully optimised through the use of analytics and A/B testing will be key in leading your team to success.
You’ll manage relationships with top e-tailers and those within the eCommerce teams of large wholesalers. It’ll be up to you to build and maintain long term strategic relationships and work collaboratively to produce and execute international sales strategies in line with annual targets and growth plans.
There’s a real team focus here and an autonomous, relaxed culture which means you’ll have the opportunity to make a genuine impact and drive positive change.
What experience you’ll need
- A strong track record in a leadership role for an established eCommerce business.
- Proven team management experience – the ability to lead and inspire a team is essential.
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable success leading growth and improving ROI for an online retailer.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing across all channels.
- First-rate communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience working with external online retailers e.g Amazon/Rakuten.
A competitive salary is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, around 10M - 14M Japanese Yen. In addition to this, you’ll benefit from flexible home working, a collaborative and inspiring work environment and a whole host of extra perks that come with working for a luxury brand.
If you fit the bill, please get in touch with David today to find out more.