Manage and responsible for the field sales team of Tokyo Branch and its business development activities. Incorporate with the company’s field sales development strategy, set up, identify, investigate, develop, and evaluate new business development opportunities to meet the budget of the Tokyo Branch.
- Drive the Field Sales team’s sales activity to achieve the branch budget.
- Work with CCO, branch manager, other corporate sales members, and Products’ to achieve the branch budget and ensure the utmost in client satisfaction.
- Responsible and follow up with the branch field sales’ performance to exceed the budget and required KPI.
- Create written strategic action plans for customer management and expansion.
- Support branch field sales team to manage the RFP/RFQ process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, and process/status for assigned customers.
- Demonstrate and drive a team to visit a sufficient number of customers and maintain up-to-date customer profiles in the CRM system.
- Drive the team to develop and implement an effective sales and marketing strategy for the defined routes.
- Lead and develop teamwork culture, motivate team spirit, and maintain high morale of staff to increase productivity, maintain good communications with all customers.
- Establish customer contact and rapport to maintain awareness of the customer's business objectives in conjunction with ongoing account maintenance. Interact with KAM and Route Development teams to create opportunities/solutions for new or existing customers
- Utilize the market’s knowledge to develop additional or new opportunities for a defined routes.
- Responsible for maintaining solid sales growth as well as supporting local sales staff in Japan and network countries.
- Improve the quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with operation teams to ensure operational efficiency to fit customer’s requirements and growth for the defined routes.
- Adhere sales manual and provide necessary training to grow sales representatives.
- Set up the workshop related to the defined route of the team.