- Perform operational audits focused on office, logistics, store audits, e-commerce, and remote sales practices with the purpose to identify any weakness. Audit shall be performed both according to group audit programs and self-developed ones. Self-developed are performed considering business relevance/financial/reputational Impact-Probability and agreed with HQ.
- Propose solutions or improve Training to make weak processes (if any) more robust.
- Share results with Management up to the President and HQ Stakeholders.
- Develop and keep update the Japan Country Risk Report.
- Collaborate in the development and broadcast of Policies and Procedures for the Office/Logistic community and Instructions for the Retail community.
- Business level Japanese and English are mandatory.
- Experience of data analysis software (excel, analytics, statistical tools), presentations (PowerPoint) and video recording are plus.
- Bachelor’s degree Level Studies.
- Min 2 years. Prior retail or entrepreneurial experiences are plus.