Join a global Logistics company with over 2,000 employees and in over 70 locations! Our client prides itself in having an innovative company spirit and having an inclusive working environment!
- Support and supervision of all operational and commercial freight forwarding activities Sea / Air and related overland transportation / customs clearance / warehousing
- Freight forwarding staff commercial education & training
- Key account management of major local customers
- Sales and quotations; freight tender inquiries
- Freight procurement
- Coordination of activities and communication with overseas business partners / agents
- Business development / projects freight forwarding
- PL responsibility
- Extensive knowledge of local and international freight services and customs policies.
- Familiar with industry standard programs and able to operate standard systems relevant to the position.
- Professional working attitude.
- Highly motivated to learn new processes, receive feedback and work independently. Highly trainable and approachable.
- (Local Requirement) Minimum Master's degree.
- Preferably, 5 years of experience in a similar field.
Work Life Balance
- Hybrid work
- Flex time