Head of SPC
Accounting manager position with a multinational commercial real estate company. This is a replacement role. You will lead the SPC team and report to the Regional Director in Singapore
- Review and verifies financial information including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements prior to submittal to clients.
- Review system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and sign-off on bank account reconciliation.
- Coordinate and insures completion of annual audits by required deadlines.
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensure internal and external client requests are handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service.
- Review loan servicing report prepared by accountant
- Prepare a presentation material for client pitch.
- Provide high level customer service on sensitive and complex items assigned entities and projects.
Required Experience / Skills
- 3 years of SPV accounting experience
- Business level English
- Experience of individual entity reporting
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Work under pressure with tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Must be very hands-on, self-starter and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility.