An HR role with a leading logistic company with excellent career development opportunities.
As HR & Administration Manager, you will lead a small but exciting team of HR and administration professionals to execute its functional strategies & processes, ensuring its activities within the organisation run smoothly to meet daily business operations requirements.
Besides the opportunity to develop your people management skills as a country functional lead, you will also have the opportunity to work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong professional network.
Reporting to the Country Managing Director, you will play the key role of delivering seamless HR and administration support to the local organisation. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Manage talent acquisition process to recruit suitable talents and for retention;
- Support the local management to perform talent identification through a rigorous process of talent identification as per the Global HR Talent Management Framework;
- Develop talents by setting up structured local initiatives that contribute to the improvement of the organization;
- Work closely with Management to identify high potential candidates for participation in the Global HR People Development Program framework;
Learning & Development (L&D)
- Design and deliver employee L&D plans, by identifying training needs through internal / external resources and developing an annual training plan for all employees;
- Conduct workshops to equip Managers and Employees with knowledge on relevant development topics as required;
- Implement Global HR Learning and Development initiatives, as required;
Compensation & Benefits
- Perform review and recommendation for discussion of salary proposals with Management for approval;
- Perform compensation data analysis through internal and external salary benchmarks for the local Agency;
- Review local Agency job levels and salary structures as per Global HR Compensation tool and methodology;
- Review local HR Policy, including employee benefits;
- Ensure clear communication and implementation of the Global HR Performance Management Framework in local Agency;
- Support local Management with the Performance Management process, including Goal Settings, Performance Review, and Performance Appraisal, or as per Global HR process;
Review of HR Business Processes for the local Agency
- Act as Business Partner with local Management on recruitment, work practices, change or implementation of HR policies, organisation design and structure, compensation and benefits, compliance matters, etc;
- Ensure HR processes are aligned with Global / Regional HR processes;
- Play an active role in critical situations by acting as a key stakeholder in finding solutions to potential issues or challenges;
Employee Data and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Ensure high integrity of local employee information and data to facilitate and enable a trustworthy HR data analytics;
- Prepare, review and analyse employee statistical reports to support in business decision making and / or review of current policies and practices to maintain or improve HR service levels;
Oversee the Office Administration function
- Manage the day-to-day office administration function, including business travel process, to ensure seamless administration support to the local organisation with aim to achieve maximum work productivity and cost efficiency.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in managing HR and Administration, including managing a small team;
- An independent worker who is Self-Driven;
- Organised and possess strong analytical skills with an eye for details;
- Ability to manage time well to meet tight deadlines;
- Passionate to deal with people in various levels;
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.