Handle day-to-day office HRGA management, and keep the whole office space neat and clean.
Support office and factory facility management at the direction of the Japan HRGA Manager.
Responsible to HR&GA admin team developing the administration work structure / process in order to increase the work efficiency.
- Ordering and managing office and factory equipment, processing various invoices
- Fixed assets management
- Phone, fix phone management
- Preparation of various reports to the government
- Insurance management
- Company housing contract management
- Visitor and expat care (housing, transportation, visa etc)
- Business trip arrangement
- Representative payment application form management
- Condolence & congratulation gift and money preparation.
- Fire and disaster prevention equipment, stockpile management
- Recruitment support (communication work with agents, schedule adjustment for interviews, etc.)
- Schedule & conduct guidance of the new joiner
- Notification of personnel changes
- HR information system management (entry / leaving / transfer)
- Summarize attendance record
- Payroll support
- Defined contribution pension administrative work
- Group life insurance procedure (monthly processing / annual processing / renewal)
- Training record management
- Creating an HR Report (Employee List, Allocation List, Training Hour, Sick Leave)
- Conducting an industrial physician interview
- Confirmation of medical examination results and preparation of reports to industrial physicians and government
- Conducting yearly stress check
- Influenza preventive information
- Company calendar creation and update
- Safety and Health Committee Secretariat Management
- Event management