This is a great opportunity to be part a company who is making a huge business transformation in Japan market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
1. Provide consulting regarding working environment and working style such as working hours, holidays and vacations.
2. To make sure of efficient working hours and reduce the total working hours and collect information such as related laws and regulations and cases of other companies, and formulate optimal measures.
3. Plan the best working style for the company by referring to the best practices in the world and adapt to practices other organizations are doing.
4. Strategic planning and secretariat management of welfare-related meetings such as mutual aid associations and stockholding associations.
5. Decide policies related to various allowances (commuting allowances, etc.), employee cafeterias, and dormitory company housing.
6. Planning of related company insurance system.
7. Provide problem-solving and system design, correction based on expertise in response to consultations, requests regarding welfare programs from management.
8. Negotiation and coordination with the system operation department.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- University graduate or above
- 5 years or more of work style and welfare-related work experience at a business company
- Business English conversation (intermediate level and above: TOEIC 800 level)
- Fluency in Japanese (Speaking, Writing and Reading)