An American retail brand is looking for an HR Director to join their team in Tokyo.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to utilize his/her HRBP and employee relations side of experience.
- Review and update HR Related standards, policies, and programs in accordance with business needs and governmental laws and regulations
- Retail: Focus on Store Productivity for an improvement by managing and utilizing Retail related data (HC/FTE)
- Retail: Create an environment that retail staff can work with high-level of motivation by initiating clear goal setting (KPIs, Incentive Target etc )
- Develops and monitors an annual budget for both office and Headcount and HR budget including labor cost and other HR cost such as office administration.
- Develop recruiting strategies to meet business needs and oversee full-cycle recruiting
- Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Lead effective Performance Management Review, talent assessment/succession planning, Individual Compensation Review.
- Devise organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 7+ years' of professional HR experience in a BtoC industry preferred. Retail industry experience is not a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
- candidates from the outside luxury retail industry are welcome